Become an Artist
How to become an artist for Empire Canvas:
Empire Canvas is a supporter of artists & creators! We always keep an eye out for artists whom we'd love to extend an opportunity to be featured on our website. If you would like to submit your art for consideration to be offered on our site, you’ll find some useful information below. If you believe your art fits within the Empire Canvas culture, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would love to take a look at your creations!
When you sell your art through Empire Canvas, you own 100% of it. We ask the artist to be mindful of the originality of their work and to only create art that is fully original and does not infringe on the work of others.
Every piece offered on our site will display the name of the designing company/artist within the product's description details. Your social media can also be included if you wish!
- Your artwork must fit within our Empire Canvas culture. Some of the themes surrounding our artwork are entrepreneurship, motivation, money, travel, and culture. However, you’re free to submit anything you see fit that has the potential to be a great addition to the Empire Canvas collection.
- Your design must be formatted in a high-resolution JPEG or PSD file (no larger than 50MP).
- The artwork must be Minimum 300DPI and RGB mode.
- 4:3 ratio for the best product fit (ex: 40in x 30in or 4000px x 3000px).
- Please take note of our sizes offered while considering the image and canvas dimensions.
- You or your company MUST be the rightful owner of your images.
Once licensing terms have been agreed upon, the only thing we will require is for the artist to send a high-quality file of the artwork. From that point forward, we will handle the rest (order fulfillment, packaging and shipping, marketing, etc.).
Do you have any additional questions?
Don’t hesitate to get in contact with us so we can further assist you. Feel free to email us at email@example.com.